- Author: Chris M. Webb
UC ANR’s new after-school curriculum is designed to help 9 to 12 year olds good health skills that will last a lifetime. The six week hands-on program promotes preparing and eating healthy meals as well as encouraging plenty of physical activity.
In addition to the introduction these free, downloadable lessons include:
- Let’s Make It Clean: Wash Up!
- Make It Healthy: Eat Balanced Meals
- Make It Crunchy: Go for Whole Grains!
- Make It Colorful: Choose Fruits and Veggies by Color
- Make it Delicious: Plan and Balance
- Make It Fun: Eat and Share