- Author: Chris M. Webb
Produced by UC’s Statewide IPM (Integrated Pest Management) Program, Retail Nursery and Garden Center IPM News is designed to educate retail center operators and their customers on how to solve pest problems while minimizing risks to people and the environment.
The current issue features:
- Managing powdery mildew on ornamentals
- Asian citrus psyllid update
- Mushrooms and other nuisance fungi in lawns
- Preliminary report on Iron HEDTA: A natural selective herbicide
- National Pesticide Information Center: A good source of pesticide information for your customers
You may subscribe to the newsletter, read back issues, or contact authors by visiting this page of UC IPM Online.