- Author: Cris L. Johnson
Here attendees will be able to visit stations staffed by UCCE experts who will speak on a variety of topics of interest to growers and horticulturists. The structure is informal and will allow for easy interchange between speakers and attendees.
Each station will feature informational talks on the following subjects:
- Effect of compost on long term disease control and fertility of soils in peppers
- Cultural management of Prime Ark 45 Blackberry
- Differential plant response of salts in summer strawberry
- Subtropical fruit collection
- Herbicide efficacy and safety in drip-irrigated celery
- Water quality and sensors
- Effect of pruning in landscape roses
Continous education credits from the Department of Pesticide Regulation and VCAILG credits have been requested.
The agenda with more details about the event can be found here.
For more information about the UC Hansen Agricultural Center, please click here.