Before you get started, please complete the pre-test available at the following link: PreTest
The results are to help determine what participants learn in the training. The results will not be part of your final score for certification.
- This is a six-part training that will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
- There are 7 modules, with core concepts enhanced with activities.
- There are quiz questions scattered throughout the sections, to test knowledge and skills gained.
- You may stop at anytime and return to the training at your convenience. When returning, you will need to re-enter the site and navigate back to your last departure point.
- After completing and passing the training, you may obtain certification from your county staff or supervisor.