Skip to Content
University of California
UCCE Master Food Preservers of San Joaquin County
- How do I can? Safe home canning methods explains how to economically and safely preserve high quality fruit, vegetables and nuts at home.
- How do I freeze foods? Most foods can be frozen, but not all foods freeze well. Proper freezing techniques offers specifics for selecting, preparing and freezing a large variety of foods to maintain quality and flavor.
- How do I make jams and jellies? Making jams and jellies gives tips and specifics for making these thickened or jellied fruit products, as well as conserves, preserves, marmalades, butters and other types of preserved fruit.
- Seasonal tips from the National Center for Home Preservation offers suggestions for preserving foods at home during different seasons of the year.
- Publications from the National Center for Home Food Preservation include fact sheets and a variety of recipes and food preservation instructions.
- Food storage information offers guidelines from several sources for properly storing canned, dehydrated and frozen foods.
Webmaster Email: firstname.lastname@example.org