ANR members get personalized access to Lynda.com
Seeking to sharpen your skills to advance your career? You now have 24/7 access to on-demand training. UC ANR has upgraded its relationship with Lynda.com, which offers more than 6,000 video courses taught by professional instructors.
Lynda.com now provides ANR users a personalized learning dashboard and allows creation of personal training playlists. With a valid ucanr.edu email address, you now have a free subscription to Lynda.com, an online library that teaches the latest software tools, business skills and leadership development through high-quality instructional videos. To learn more, we suggest that you watch this introductory video about the service, and watch the course "How to use Lynda.com."
- Login with your ANR portal account https://ucanr.edu/portal/
- Click on the "Lynda.com Learning" link under "My Links" on the left
- From this page, you can either setup your Lynda.com account or go to the Lynda.com login page https://www.lynda.com to login to your account.
Only ANR users with an "@ucanr.edu" email account can sign up for a Lynda.com account.
Benefits to using Lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Access to instructors' exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, timecoded transcripts
- Beginner- to advanced-level courses
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
- Earn certificates to post to your LinkedIn profile
- Download courses to use offline
Join us for our first “Learn it with Lynda.com” lunch and learn on Wednesday, March 15, from noon to 1 pm. Fill out this survey to RSVP.
For more information, contact Jodi Azulai at (530) 750-1239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.