4-H Healthy Living Academic Coordinator IICalifornia State 4-H Office
2801 Second Street
Agriculture & Natural Resources
Davis, CA 95618-7774
Expanded Food Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
Ed.D. Educational Leadership, University of California, Davis. 2020
M.A. Education - Child Development, CSU - Sacramento. 2006
B.A. Human Development, Sonoma State University. 2004
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Youth Development
- Community Development
- 4-H Program
- Healthy Families and Communities
- Iaccopucci, A. M.; Soule, K. M. (2019). Mindful Me: A mindfulness curriculum for primary youth.
- Smathers, C.; Toomey, M. (2019). Positive Youth Development for Health: Extension’s Readiness for Multilevel, Public Health Approaches. Journal of Extension.
- Iaccopucci, A. M.; Worker, S. M. (2018). Exploring what teens describe as their contributions in teenagers-as-teachers programs. AERA Online Paper Repository. doi:10.302/1300764
- Smathers, C.; Wasburn, L. (2018). Organizational Readiness to Engage in Policy, System, and Environment Changes Supporting Positive Youth Development for Health: Case Studies from the Cooperative Extension System Framed by the Transtheoretical Model. Journal of Human Sciences and Extension.
- Worker, S. M.; Iaccopucci, A. M. (2018). Promoting Positive Youth Development through Teenagers-as-Teachers Programs. Journal of Adolescent Research.
- Toomey, M.; Smathers, C. (2018). Youth workers’ role in engaging youth in health advocacy for community-level change. Journal of Youth Development. doi 10.5195/jyd.2018.668
- Iaccopucci, A. M.; Soule, K. (2017). ). 4-H Mindfulness Project Annotated bibliography. University California Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Neelon, M.; Brian, K. (2017). Development of a health survey instrument for 5- to 8-year old youth. Journal of Extension.
- Glantz, S. A.; Iaccopucci, A. M. (2012). Smoking in Top-Grossing US Movies, 2011. Preventing Chronic Disease. Preventing Chronic Disease: Public Health Research, Practice, and Policy. 9. http://dx.doi.org/10.5888/pcd9.120170
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Developing Volunteer Capacities - Member