Urban IPM Writer EditorUC ANR: Integrated Pest Management
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618-7774
SpecialtyUrban IPM, school and child care IPM, general plant pathology, Phytophthora root rot
- Windbiel-Rojas, K; Messenger-Sikes, BJ (2020). Pest Notes: Sooty Mold. UC IPM Pest Notes.E. Lander. UC ANR Publication 74108. 9/30/2020.
- Barnes C, Sutherland S (2012). A survey of California public school districts' ant and weed management practices and a review of their use of IPM. J Environ Health. 74:8, 18-22.
- Messenger, B; Leonard, V (2012). V olume 14 Journal of Pesticide Safety Education Page 33 A Survey of Pest Problems and Pesticide Use in California Childcare Centers, Including Healthy Schools Act Compliance. Journal of Pesticide Safety Education. American Association of Pesticide Safety Educators. 14, 33-46. https://aapse.wildapricot.org/resources/Documents/AAPSE%20Publications/JPSE/ARTICLES/60/public/60-339-1-PB.pdf
- Messenger, BJ; Menge, JA (2000). Effects of Gypsum on Zoospores and Sporangia of Phytophthora cinnamomi in Field Soil. Plant Disease. American Phytopathological Society. 84:6, 617-621. http://www.avocadosource.com/Journals/PlantDisease/0417-02R.pdf
- Messenger, BJ; Menge, JA (2000). Effects of Gypsum Soil Amendments on Avocado Growth, Soil Drainage, and Resistance to Phytophthora cinnamomi. Plant Disease. American Phytopathological Society. 84:6, 612-616. https://apsjournals.apsnet.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1094/PDIS.2000.84.6.612
- Messenger, B; Livingstone, BH (2015). Pest management trends in California child care centers: Report on the 2013 Child Care Pest Management and Pesticide Use Survey. California Department of Pesticide Regulation.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Weed - Member