Fresno-Madera Extension Range Bulletin
Late Summer 2018 - Supplement
SB88 / AB589 Water Measurement and Reporting Short Course will be offered on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, from 2:30-6:00PM in Parlier, CA.
This is currently the nearest location to Madera County where this course will be offered; however, the training is offered at multiple locations in California. Visit http://ucanr.edu/sites/AB589/ to see all currently available locations and register online.
To reserve your place at the Parlier meeting, register online at http://www.ucanr.edu/sb88fresno or call Rebecca Ozeran at 559-241-6564.
At the workshop you will:
- Clarify reporting requirements for ranches.
- Understand what meters are appropriate for different situations.
- Learn how to determine measurement equipment accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of measurement weirs.
- Learn how to calculate and report volume from flow data.
Registration is required; there is a fee of $25.