Pest Management Trials
Research trial progress reports
The following information on products and practices is for educational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the University of California.
Many of the treatments described in these reports were conducted for experimental purposes only and crops treated in the same manner may not be suitable for commercial or other use or consumption. For registration status of pesticides, consult the California Department of Pesticide Regulation. Always read product labels before applying or recommending a pesticide.
For pest management guidelines please see UC IPM PMG website.
Tomato Powdery Mildew Fungicide Program Trials: Funded by the California Tomato Research Institute
Final report to CTRI on mildew program trials
Tomato Powdery Mildew Program Trials 2010
Tomato Powdery Mildew Program Trials 2009
Tomato Powdery Mildew Fungicide Screening Trials: Note that many materials tested in screening trials below are not registered for use on tomatoes in California. Always check current labels before making an application or recommendation.
- 2018 fungicide trial report
- 2016 fungicide trial report
- 2015 fungicide trial report
- 2014 fungicide trial report
- 2013 fungicide trial report
- 2012 fungicide trial report - Biofungicide and soft products
- 2012 fungicide trial report - Conventional products
- 2011 fungicide trial report
- 2010 fungicide trial report
- 2009 fungicide trial report
- 2008 fungicide trial report
Potatoes: Funded by the California Potato Research Advisory Board
Management of potato powdery scab - chemical control - 2010
Management of potato powdery scab - Biofumigation trials - 2009