Patricia B. Crawford
Extension Nutrition SpecialistNutritional Sciences & Toxicology
119 Morgan Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-3104
SpecialtyPrevention of childhood obesity. Studies on how environmental, family and clinical approaches address childhood obesity.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Human Nutrition, Food Safety, and Human Health and Well-Being
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Fit Families Fotonovelas
- Fit Families Novela Series: For Parents Who Want the Best...
- Let's Get Moving! Activity Cards English
- Let's Get Moving! (Kit)
- Let's Get Moving! Pamphlets
- Lets Get Moving! - Activity Cards Spanish
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Communitywide strategies key to preventing childhood obesity
- Lessons of Fresh Start can guide schools seeking to boost student fruit consumption
- Food insecurity may be linked to childhood obesity in low-income Mexican-American families
- Key partners working together to stem obesity epidemic
- Preventing obesity: What should we eat?
- UCCE helps community coalitions reduce childhood overweight
- Food insecurity prominent among low-income California Latinos
- How can Californians be overweight and hungry?
- Californians face weight and health care crisis