- Author: Cheryl A. Wilen
There is a new online course from UC IPM designed primarily for PCAs and licensed pesticide applicators. This course is based on a series of pesticide resistance workshops held in Davis, Fresno, and Kearney in 2014.
The course explains how resistance has developed among fungi, insects, and weeds and how it can be managed.
2.0 "Other" CEUs are available from the Department of Pesticide Regulation.
The course contains:
- Narrated modules with short quizzes throughout.
- A final test for each module.
- Selection Pressure, Shifting Populations, and Herbicide Resistance and Tolerance
- Glyphosate Stewardship: Maintaining the Effectiveness of a Widely Used Herbicide
- Preventing and Managing Glyphosate-Resistant Weeds in Orchards and Vineyards
- Managing Glyphosate-Resistant Weeds in Glyphosate-Resistant Crops
You can find this course on our web site at:
As a reminder, this course does NOT run on Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) or later versions of IE and will not accurately track your scores in those browsers. Please use IE8, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause./span>