Register for the U.S. EPA Webinar: It Takes an Integrated Pest Management Village - IPM for a Healthier Home and Community
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT), Followed by a live Q&A session
This webinar will prepare you to—
- Identify various types of pests in your home environment and determine the best control tactics.
- Understand the importance of utilizing integrated pest management practices indoors and outdoors.
- Learn how to assess your home or community facility and identify pest vulnerable areas.
- Effectively prevent pests by taking proactive steps and determine when its necessary to involve contract services to alleviate your pest issues.
Learn the basics of IPM and gain and understanding of the many benefits this smart, sensible, and sustainable approach to pest control provides. We'll discuss the key steps for developing an IPM-based plan to combat pest in and around your home. Your participation will empower you with the information needed to realize the benefits IPM can bring to your home and community.
• Dion Lerman, MPH, Associate Certified Entomologist / Healthy Homes Specialist, Pennsylvania Integrated Pest Management Program
• Thomas Green, Ph.D., CCA, TSP, President, IPM Institute of North America Inc.
U.S. EPA School IPM webpage: https://www.epa.gov/managing-pests-schools