Patricia B. Crawford
Cooperative Extension Nutrition SpecialistNutrition Policy Institute
2115 Milvia Street Suite 301
Berkeley, CA 94704
SpecialtyPrevention of childhood obesity. Studies on how environmental, family and clinical approaches address childhood obesity.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Human Nutrition, Food Safety, and Human Health and Well-Being
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Nutrition Education and Behavior
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Communitywide strategies key to preventing childhood obesity
- Lessons of Fresh Start can guide schools seeking to boost student fruit consumption
- Food insecurity may be linked to childhood obesity in low-income Mexican-American families
- Key partners working together to stem obesity epidemic
- Preventing obesity: What should we eat?
- UCCE helps community coalitions reduce childhood overweight
- Food insecurity prominent among low-income California Latinos
- How can Californians be overweight and hungry?
- Californians face weight and health care crisis