Livestock AdvisorUC Cooperative Extension - Imperial County
1050 East Holton Road
Holtville, CA 92250-9615
San Bernardino County
M.S. Animal Science, Michigan State University. 2017
B.S. Animal Science, Michigan State University. 2013
- Buenabad, L; Latack, BC; Zinn, RA (2020). Effect of Supplemental Calcium Levels on Feedlot Growth Performance and Dietary Net Energy Utilization during the Receiving Feeding Period of Calf-Fed Holstein Steers. Open Journal of Animal Science. 10:1, 1-9.
- Montano, M.F.; Chirino, J.O; Latack, B.C.; Salinas-Chavira, J.; Zinn, R.A. (2019). Influence of supplementation of growing diets enriched with rumen-protected methionine and lysine on feedlot performance and characteristics of digestion in Holstein steer calves. Applied Animal Science. 35:3, 318-324.
- Latack, BC; Buenabad, L; Zinn, RA (2019). Influence of virginiamycin supplementation on growth performance, carcass characteristics, and liver abscess incidence, with 2 different implant strategies in calf-fed Holstein steers. Applied Animal Science. 35:6, 628-633.
- Capelari, M; Johnson, KA; Latack, B; Roth, J; Powers, W (2018). The effect of encapsulated nitrate and monensin on ruminal fermentation using a semi-continuous culture system. Journal of Animal Science. 96:8, 3446-3459.
- Latack, B. (2019). A meeting you don't want to miss. California Dairy Newsletter. 11:3, 4.