Specialist in Climate Adaptation in AgUC Merced - Sierra Nevada Research Institute
5200 N. Lake Road
Merced, CA 95343
Ph.D. Agricultural Engineering, University of Florida. 2010
M.S. Irrigation Engineering, Utah State University. 2004
B.S. Agricultural Engineering, Gujarat Agricultural University. 2000
- Leadership Award
Presented by California Climate and Agriculture Network (CalCAN), 2019
SpecialtyApplied climate in agriculture
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Pathak, T.B.; Maskey, M.L. (2020). Impact of climate change on navel orangeworm, a major pest of tree nuts in California. Science of the total environment. 755:142657.
- Heeren, Alexander; Pathak, Tapan B. (2019). Public Perceptions of California's Exceptional Drought. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA). JAWRA-18-0099-N.
- Maskey, ML; Pathak, TB (2019). Weather Based Strawberry Yield Forecasts at Field Scale Using Statistical and Machine Learning Models. Atmosphere. 10 (7), 378.
- Pathak, Tapan B.; Stoddard, Scott C. (2018). Climate change effects on the processing tomato growing season in California using growing degree day model. Modeling Earth Systems and Environment. 4:2, 765–775. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40808-018-0460-y#citeas
- T.B., Pathak; M.L., Maskey (2018). Climate Change Trends and Impacts on California Agriculture: A Detailed Review. Agronomy. 8:25.
- Hall, A.; Berg, N. (2018). Los Angeles Summary Report. California’s Fourth Climate Change Assessment. Publication number: SUM-CCCA4-2018-007.
- Pathak, TB; Dara, S (2016). "Evaluating Correlations and Development of Meteorology Based Yield Forecasting Model for Strawberry." Advances in Meteorology(http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/9525204)
- Ojima, D.S.; Steiner, J. (2015). Great Plains Regional Technical Input Report. Island Press.
- Pathak, T.B.; Bernadt, T. B. (2014). "Climate Masters of Nebraska: Innovative Action Based Approach towards Climate Change Education." Journal of Extension 52(1IAW1)
- K.E., Kunkel; Stevens, L.E. (2013). Regional Climate Trends and Scenarios for the U.S. National Climate Assessment, Part 4: Climate of the U.S. Great Plains.N. Report. NESDIS 142-4.
- Pathak, T.B.; Hubbard, K.G. (2013). "Soil Temperature: A guide for planting agronomic and horticulture crops in Nebraska." Neb Guide G2122
- Van Liew, M.W.; Feng, S. (2012). "Climate Change Impacts on Streamflow, Water Quality, and Best Management Practices for the Shell and Logan Creek Watersheds in Nebraska." International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering 5(1): 13-34.
- Shulski, M.D.; Umhplett, N. A. (2012). "Climate Change: What does it mean for Nebraska?" NebGuide: G2208.
- Pathak, T.B.; Jones, J.W. (2012). "Cotton yield forecasting for the southeastern United States using climate indices." Applied Engineering in Agriculture 28(5): 711-723.
- Pathak, T.B.; Jones, J.W. (2012). "Uncertainty analysis and parameter estimation for the CSM-CROPGRO-Cotton model." Agronomy Journal 104: 1356-1362.
- Lieu, Van; M.W., S. Feng (2011). "Assessing climate change impact on runoff and water quality at the field scale for four locations in the Heartland." Transaction of ASABE 56(3): 883-900.
- Pathak, TB; Fraisse, CW (2007). "Use of global sensitivity analysis for CROPGRO cotton model development." Transactions of the ASABE 50(6): 2295-2302.
- Fraisse, CW; Baigorria, G (2006). "Spatial analysis of freeze events in Florida." Proceeding Florida State Horticulture Society 119: 94-99.