- Author: Dong-Hwan Choe
The 24th Annual UC Riverside Urban Pest Management Conference will be held at UCR Extension on March 25, 2015. This one-day conference, primarily targeting urban pest management professionals, has been one of the UC Riverside Urban Entomology program's most important outreach events for industry professionals and the public interested in these questions.
This year, speakers will address:
• Cockroach baiting
• Rodent biology and control
• Regulations update
• Common violations
• Truck inspection demonstration
• Drywood and subterranean termites
• WDO identification practical, museum pests
• Bed bugs and botanical repellents
• Mosquito biology and management
• Recent bed bug survey results
• And More!
For more program details and registration, please visit the 2015 Urban Pest Management Conference web page.
Continuing education units have been requested from the California Structural Pest Control Board and the California Department of Pesticide Regulation.
Don't miss this great educational event! Register today!