- Author: Stephanie L Barrett
The Yoga for Kids Project combines physical movement with breathing and focused concentration. Youth in the 4-H Yoga Project learn breathing exercises, physical postures, and mindful practices that help strengthen the mind and body. Youth and Volunteers will:
- Increase physical fitness.
- Learn strategies for stress management.
- Explore the benefits of concentrated focus and attention.
- Practice movements that improve flexibility and balance.
If you are an enrolled 4-H Project Leader and are interested in leading a 4-H Yoga for Kids Projectplease register for a training session below. CA 4-H will provide 6.5 hours of on-site training by a Registered Yoga Teacher; program guides; and technical support following the training.
October 8, 2016 21150 Box Springs Road, Ste 202 Moreno Valley, CA 9:00am -3:30pm
Please contact Anne Iaccopucci at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Register here: https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=18337