Skip to Content
Home, landscape, and structural pest news from the UC Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program
Suburban Neighborhood
by Fred J Hoffman
on July 18, 2017 at 1:51 PM
Please offer more information about "weed wrench tools".
by Anne Schellman
on July 20, 2017 at 4:53 PM
Posting for Guy Kyser:  
A weed wrench is kind of like a post-puller. It’s a steel pry bar attached to a set of jaws which grip onto the trunk of a shrub when you pull down on the bar. “Weed Wrench” is now a generic term for a tool that used to be made by the Weed Wrench company. Nowadays weed wrenches are available from The Uprooter, Pullerbear, and probably others.
Login to leave a comment.