- Author: Diego A. Mariscal
- Community 4-H Clubs: The traditional model with programs that meet around the community and offer a variety of projects for youth and their families.
- Afterschool 4-H Clubs: Programs that meet at least once per week to deliver programs to youth after school.
- JUNTOS Teen College Readiness Program: Designed to empower students, 8th – 11th grade, and their families. Helping youth graduate high school and reach for higher education.
- Soccer for Success: A recreational level soccer league, created to provide youth and their families with low-cost soccer programs.
- Youth Programs at Local Libraries, Boys and Girls Clubs, and Extended Child Care Centers: Free programming delivered to members/visitors of local community partners.
These programs are growing every year and we need more volunteers to help us deliver the content to more youth around Sonoma County.
The volunteering time is flexible with your schedule and training will be provided to prepare you to be a successful Project Leader/Coach. Teens looking for volunteering opportunities should also reach out to us as they can complete their community service hours with 4-H.
Contact the 4-H office to learn how you can get involved with 4-H in your community!
Sonoma County 4-H Office: