UC Delivers Archive (2003-2019)
The UC Delivers Archive is a collection of examples from 2003-2019 showing how UC ANR made a difference for Californians. To view more recent UC Delivers, please visit the new UC Delivers blog.
Disease Control - Return
- IPM program helps North Coast growers in fight against Virginia Creeper Leafhopper
- UCCE eJournals help growers manage pests in agricultural and urban landscapes
- UCCE research and extension improves returns for strawberry and vegetable farmers
- Cooperative Extension Teams with Strawberry Industry to Identify New Disease Developments
- New problems on parsley studied by UC researchers