- Youth who were at least 5 years old on December 31st of the current 4-H Year may join 4-H as a Primary 4-H members.
- Primary members can participate in most 4-H activities, although they do not compete and they may not join large animal projects.
- Youth who are at least 9 years old by December 31st of the current 4-H Year and no older than 19 may join as regular 4-H members on or after July 1st.
- Adults age 18 and over may serve as Volunteer 4-H members. To find a club in your area or get additional information about 4-H, please call the Fresno County 4-H Office at (559) 241-7525.
How to Enroll
- Enrollment is completed online.
- All fees ($54.00* per year for a youth member and $18.00* for an adult volunteer) must be submitted to your Community Club Leader or Treasurer.
- Monthly payments may be an option for those families with multiple members.
- Your Community Club Leader will confirm enrollment for paid members and leaders then submit these fees to the 4-H Office. (Clubs may have additional family fees which directly support club function)
- Families in need of a fee waiver or reduction complete this form: Fee Waiver/Reduction 2018-2019 Spanish version Reducción de la renuncia del honorario and submit it to the 4-H Office in lieu of enrollment fees.
- Adult Volunteers: Returning Adult Volunteers Start Here: New first steps for Re-Enrollment
- First Year Adults: New Adult Volunteers Start Here: http://ucanr.edu/first step
For Youth members click on the following link: Enroll Now!
If you need assistance, please contact the UCCE 4-H Office at (559) 241-7515.
*Subject to change