4-H Home Page
Effective 3/12/2022, Masks and social distancing are NO longer required for indoor and outdoor 4-H activities.
Please see the Basic Safety Standards for more details on these and other changes for food service at local in-person activities.
Upcoming Leader's Council Meetings & Events
Leader's Council Meeting -
SAVE THE DATE -
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Club Officer Training - All Tulare County 4-H Club Officers are invited to join us for a fun day filled with teamwork, leadership trainings, and specifics about how to be a great club officer!
4-H Staff Contact:
4-H Community Coordinator
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
2022 Tulare County Fair 4-H project enrollment deadlines for 4-H youth members:
- 5/17/22 (120 days) for Beef & Dairy Cattle Projects
- 7/15/22 (60 days) for Sheep, Goat Swine, Rabbit & Poultry Projects
Tulare County Fair Independent Exhibitor information can be found on the Tulare County Fair website.
Step by Step Video's for 4-H Online 2.0
- Creating a New Family Account in 2.0
- Family Login & Adding a New Family Member
- Family Login & Enrolling a Youth Member
- Family Login & Enrolling an Adult Volunteer