Stanislaus County 4-H
Enrollment Fees For the 2022-2023 Year:
- Youth $70
- Adults $30.00
- $2.50 fee per family
For more information on how to enroll in 4-H click HERE
Current COVID-19 Update
Updated March 10, 2022
Update to in-person activities, effective March 12, 2022
Masks and social distancing are no longer required for local indoor and outdoor 4-H activities. Please see the Basic Safety Standards, effective March 12, 2022, for more details on these and other changes for food service at local in-person activities.
Please check this page often for updates to COVID safety protocols for in-person 4-H activities.
We recognize that the current situation is continually evolving. We are monitoring illness metric, public health guidance, and UC policies regularly so we can revise guidelines as necessary for the conditions. We encourage you to keep safety as your top priority and implement preventative measures.
COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
Current COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Updated August 3, 2021
The UC ANR safety standards relating to reopening and engaging in-person are aligned with the State of California.
The Basic Safety Standards guidelines apply to all in-person 4-H meetings and events. Please note that the guidelines have been updated to reflect the following change:
For indoor activities, EVERYONE must wear a face mask
- In counties with substantial or high transmission of COVID-19 according to the CDC COVID Data Tracker
- In counties with a state or local Public Health Order
- Basic Safety Standards (Aug 2021) - UC ANR Basic Safety Standards that must be followed for all in-person activities. These standards are minimum requirements for conducting in-person 4-H activities.
- The 4-H Safety Protocol Checklist (Aug 2021) should be completed by 4-H Adult Volunteers two weeks prior to hosting in-person meetings. This checklist helps to prepare and meet requirements for in-person 4-H programming and activities.
- Planning Strategies for In-person Meetings (Aug 2021) - this document gives meeting planners tips and ideas when planning in-person meetings.
- Frequently Asked Questions (Jun 2021) - Frequently asked questions regarding in-person guidelines
- Strategies to reduce in-person meeting size
The meeting leader should download and print the following meeting resource items:
- Symptom Survey - Display at entrance to meeting.
- Attendance Log
- Procedures for 4-H Meetings during COVID-19 (Aug 2021) - Display this poster in the meeting.
- Face mask signage (PDF-3pages) NOTE: you may have to adjust your print settings to "Adjust to Fit" to print on letter sized paper.
The 4-H Record Book Page- Forms and Information. Books for County Level Judging due to the 4-H office by August 25th.
Joining 4-H in Stanislaus County - Choose Member or Adult Volunteer
How to join, 4-H Pledge, 4-H Motto, 4-H Creed, the 4-H Clover, Record Books, Uniforms
Presentation Day, Creed Contest, Livestock Events, Fashion Revue, Farmyard Experience at the County Fair
Community Leader's Page
Look here for forms you may need as a Community Leader and items being reviewed by Leaders Council.
Events and horse news.
Livestock information, forms, and meeting information.
- Proficiency Day
Club Officer Information
Your role as a Club Officer
Download forms for Emerald Star, All Star, and Scholarships here.
Clubs in Stanislaus County with Websites