UCPath Is here!
All ANR employees may now access UCPath at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu.
UCPath is the University of California's modernized payroll and HR system. The UCPath self-service employee portal is mobile-friendly and available 24x7. Please take some time to get familiar with what you can do on UCPath and understand what has changed.
View your earnings statements
Monthly paid employees can view their first UCPath earnings statement on September 29.
Biweekly paid employees can view theirs on September 30.
Earnings statements generally are available at UCPath one day before payday.
In UCPath, you can choose the Employee Actions link to:
- View/update your personal information
- Check your vacation and sick leave balances
- View your health and welfare enrollments
- Sign up for (or update) your direct deposit.
The Help/FAQ section includes step-by-step instructions for most UCPath features.
Employee pay and UCPath
With UCPath, you will see a number of changes:
- Paper paychecks are no longer available to pick up at your local office. The UCPath Center will mail paychecks on payday to the home address listed in UCPath. It can take up to 10 days to receive your check via the U.S. Post Office. If you prefer, you can sign up for direct deposit at UCPath or submit a request for a Personal Paycard (currently only available to non-represented and Clerical unit (CX) employees)
- Earnings statements look different. Your earnings statement includes a new employee ID number. See Understanding Your UC Paycheck.
- Vacation and sick leave balances are no longer on your paycheck. You can view them in UCPath under Employee Actions.
- Some deductions may be shown in a new order or be listed under different names. There may be minor differences in calculations for taxes and voluntary deductions.
- AYSO is now view-only for functions that have moved to UCPath.
- You will receive two W-2s for 2019 earnings: Because we transitioned to UCPath mid-year, in January you'll get one W-2 in AYSO for earnings prior to UCPath go-live and another W-2 in UCPath for the rest of the year. Sign up to receive your electronic W-2 on UCPath online.
How to get help
The Beehive is a support team made up of UC ANR team members who have UCPath expertise and UC ANR knowledge. The Beehive is available if you have questions about incorrect pay, missing deductions, incorrect personal data, login issues, or if you're generally unsure where to get help.
- Phone: 1-888-585-7084
- Email: email@example.com
Learn more at ucpath.ucanr.edu.