Ready to get outside and try something different? Book a Private Ranch Tour for your family or small group!
Tours are guided by one of our knowledgeable educators, bringing you through our gardens, historic barns, and animal pens. Groups can feed our sheep while learning about wool processing, learn the different adaptations of predators and prey, view our impressive animal bone collection, visit with our goats and miniature donkeys, and plant a seedling to take home.
Come spend some time on the ranch in our outdoor classroom!
Guided tours are available at our beautiful ranch.
Please contact Leslie Jensen at LKJensen@ucanr.edu or (650) 712-3151 to reserve your group's tour today!
- All ages are welcome!
- Small-Group & Family Ranch Tours last 1.5 hours
- Tours are available 10am-3:30pm Monday through Saturday
- Monday - Friday: $150 for 1-10 people, each additional person $10.00 (20 people max for the tour)
- Saturday: $175 for 1-10 people, each additional person $10.00 (20 people max for the tour)
- Sorry, no refunds!
- Please keep in mind that we must adhere to our timeline and will begin and end the tour promptly at your designated time. Note that traffic on SR-92 and Highway 1 can be very heavy, especially on Saturdays.
Questions? Contact Leslie Jensen at LKJensen@ucanr.edu or (650) 712-3151
Families with children of all ages have already visited us for a private family tour. Book yours today!