Hero Image


If you would like to speak with someone about Polyphagous shothole borer/Fusarium dieback (PSHB/FD) or Kuroshio shothole borer/Fusarium dieback (KSHB/FD), contact your county Agricultural Commissioner or University of California Cooperative Extension. You may also email questions and comments to ishb@ucanr.edu.

If you have a Resource Conservation District in your area, they may also have information about the local presence of these beetles.