December 10-12, 2019
UC ANR, 2801 Second St, Davis, CA 95618
The Rodent Management Working Group will develop best practices within an IPM framework that minimize risks to wildlife; ensure consistency of the best practices with current state and federal regulations in the U.S.; and plan out the process for disseminating the best practices to applicators.
During this meeting, participants will be a member of one of five groups addressing the following topics:
- Rodent management in agriculture
- Rodent management in structures and urban environments
- Risk minimization to wildlife
- Rodent management regulations
- Rodent management education
To view the agenda, click here!
This event is hosted by: