The Professional's Guide to Sustainable Landscaping
Resources to help you:
- Use water conservatively
- Build and maintain soil health
- Eliminate non-storm run-off to storm drains
- Use plants appropriate for their space, use, and climate
- Minimize green waste to the landfill
- Provide food and shelter for beneficial wildlife
- Minimize chemical fertilizers and pesticides in the environment through INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
GREEN GARDENER TRAINING
Course for professional maintenance gardeners
In person courses currently suspended. FIND OUT MORE by clicking HERE.
Click for a list of San Joaquin County Qualified Green Gardeners for download
After clicking the MAKE A GIFT button, select from the Designation drop-down menu: San Joaquin County- Environmental Horticulture
Farmers are facing increasing regulation of pesticides, in part the result of environmental concerns about pesticides in water supplies and health effects on farmworkers.