Application for Registration
With nearly 650 registered, we are nearly at capacity at the DoubleTree. As of April 3, the registration is now an application process, so please complete and DO NOT make airfare or travel reservations until you receive an email or phone call from Program Support Unit.
Non-academic ANR employees: Be sure to discuss and obtain approval from your supervisor, county director or program manager before registering or making travel arrangements.
What you will need to register:
- An estimate of your travel expenses:
- Meals: Most meals will be provided during the conference, so plan to join us for breakfasts, lunches, the dinner receptions.
- The Doubletree Hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to and from the Ontario Airport.
- Parking and guest room Internet are complimentary.
- Your selections for breakout sessions. Please review the program before completing your registration form. This will help us to match the appropriately sized meeting rooms to each session.
- Your UC account: The account will only be used in cases of no-shows or last-minute cancellations. Contact ANR Program Support Unit staff for further assistance.
- Name of your roommate: Alternatively, let us know if you need assistance finding a roommate
Cancellations: If you cancel after 12 noon on Friday, March 30, your UC account will be charged the actual cost of catering (~$400) to help defray expenses that have been expended for your participation.
This survey has been closed. Sorry about the inconvenience