Kate M Scow Ph.D.
Professor Soil Microbial Ecologist-AESDept of Land, Air and Water Resources
One Shields Ave.
3236 Plant and Environmental Sciences Building
Davis, CA 95616
SpecialtyBiodegradation of organic pollutants; kinetics of microbial processes in soil; microbial ecology; nutrient cycling in agro-ecosystems; organic matter decomposition
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Soil sterilization and organic carbon, but not microbial inoculants, change microbial communities in replanted peach orchards
- Management changes in rice production alter microbial community
- Transition from conventional to low-input agriculture changes soil fertility and biology
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Air Quality - Member
- Conservation Tillage - Member
- Vegetable Crop Coordinating Conference (VCCC) - Member