5630 South Broadway
Eureka, CA 95503-6998
Del Norte County Office
SpecialtyForest management and ecology
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Plant Commodities and Products
- Natural Resources and Commodities
- Natural Resc and Commodities - General
- Forest Trees and Products
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Management and Sustainability of Forest Resources
- Economics, Markets, and Policy
- Natural Resource and Environmental Economics
- Sustainable Natural Ecosystems
- Endemic and Invasive Pests and Diseases
- Science Literacy in Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Nutrition
Valachovic, Y., L. Quinn-Davidson and R. Standiford. 2015. Can the California Forest Practice Rules adapt to address conifer encroachment? In Standiford, Richard B.; Purcell, Kathryn L., tech. cords. 2015. Proceedings of the seventh California oak symposium: managing oak woodlands in a dynamic world. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-251. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station. 579 p.
Cobb, R. C., D. Rizzo, K. Hayden, M. Garbelotto, J. Filipe, C. Gilligan, W. Dillon, R. Meentemeyer, Y. Valachovic, E. Goheen, T. Swickie, E. Hansen, and S. Frankel. (2013). Biodiversity conservation in the face of dramatic forest disease: an integrated conservation strategy for tanoak (Notholithocarpus densiflorus) threatened by sudden oak death. Madroño, 60(2), 151-164.
- Forest Stewardship Series Complete (Parts 1 through 24)
- Forest Stewardship Series 6: Forest Vegetation Management
- Forest Stewardship Series 7: Forest Regeneration
- Forest Stewardship Series 18: Stewardship Objectives and...
- Forest Stewardship Series 19: Laws and Regulations. . .:...
- Forest Stewardship Series 23: Technical and Financial...
- Forest Stewardship Series 24: Professional Assistance
- Home Landscaping for Fire
- Home Survival in Wildfire-Prone Areas: Building Materials...
- Protecting Trees from Sudden Oak Death before Infection
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- UC ANR Cooperative Extension grows citizen scientists
- Forest and rangeland owners value land for natural amenities and as financial investment
ANR Workgroup Associations
- California Communities - Member
- Ecological Restoration - Member
- Fire - Member
- Forest Ecosystems and Communities - Member
- Oak Woodland Conservation - Member
- Wildlife - Member
- Woody Biomass Utilization - Member