Dr Bill Frost
Associate Vice PresidentUC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618-7774
Program Support Unit
ANR Research and Extension Center System
Ph.D. Rangeland Management, University of Arizona. 1986
M.S. Range Science, University of California, Davis. 1981
B.S. Range and Wildlands Science, University of California, Davis. 1979
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Management of Range Resources
- Research and Extension Centers
- Natural Resources
- Hardwood Rangelands
- McIlroy, Susan, Amy Lind, et al. (2013). "Determining the effects of livestock grazing treatments on Yosemite Toads (Anaxyrus canorus) in montane meadows." PLOS One 8(11): 1-8.
- Bechetti, Theresa., Neil McDougald, et al. (2011). Estimating the cost of replacing forage losses on annual rangeland. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources. 8446: 1-13.
- Allen-Diaz, Barbara and William Frost (2012). Long-term data at Research and Extension Centers to fuel new informatics program. California Agriculture. 66: 118.
- Community and University: Case Studies and Commentary on UC...
- Estimating the Cost of Replacing Forage Losses on Annual...
- Weeds of California and Other Western States
California Agriculture Article Contributions
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Anadromous and Inland Fish - Member
- European Pear - Member
- Fire - Member
- Forest Ecosystems and Communities - Member
- Linking Research & Education in Agricultural & Environmental Biotechnology - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Monitoring Landscape Change - Member
- Oak Woodland Conservation - Member
- Rangeland Watershed Program - Member
- Woody Biomass Utilization - Member