Host a PLT Workshop
Become a trained PLT workshop facilitator
Would you like to learn how to lead Project Learning Tree workshops for educators? Attend a "Train the Trainer" workshop to:
- Become a certified California PLT Workshop Facilitator
- Gain valuable leadership skills
- Improve your knowledge of the environment and education strategies
- Learn about and make contacts in your community
View our calendar of upcoming events for scheduled trainings or contact your California PLT State Coordinator, Sandra Derby, for more information.
Already a trained PLT workshop facilitator?
Host a workshop! Here's what you need to know to get started:
- Choose a format and a plan
In your facilitator training, you learned strategies for hosting a workshop, planning an agenda, and choosing a workshop format. Refer to your facilitator handbook for more information.
- Submit a workshop proposal and agenda
Use this online form to communicate your intent to host a workshop with the California PLT State Coordinator. Once the State Coordinator receives your proposal and agenda, they will contact you with additional information and send workshop materials.
- Host your workshop
- Submit a facilitator report
Use this online form to let the State Coordinator know how your workshop went. Report your workshop attendance, successes, and challenges.
- Distribute participant evaluations
Share this online form with all of your workshop participants. This will communicate participant feedback with the State Coordinator.