|ANR FSPDs (#)||ANR Statuses|
|11||Not Started - No action taken at this time|
|0||Planning - Scheduling workgroup meetings. Documents being prepped.|
|14||In Progress - Holding workgroup meetings and creating deliverables.|
|7||Review - FSPD is in review by the SMEs and are awaiting sign off.|
|10||Complete - SMEs have reviewed and signed off on the development of the FSPD. No issues remain.|
|6||Finalized - Steering Committee has signed off and now awaiting Senior Leadership approval.|
|10||Signed-Off - Senior Leadership has reviewed and approved the FSPD.|
- ANR Employees utilize parking services at various UC Locations.
- Limitation of UC Davis home grown parking system to support multi-campus parking needs.
- ANR is planning to utilize UCOP parking vendor Commute Check Direct (Third Party) to meet ANR parking needs.
- Parking Business Case received final Sign-off from Leadership. Talks are in progress with Commuter Check Direct (CCD).
Identity Management (IDM)
- ANR currently utilizes a UC Davis IDM system.
- ANR is working with systemwide IT Shared Services and UCOP ITS to utilize shared services model to develop and deploy ANR specific IDM Services.
- ANR has selected UCOP ITS for implementation of IDM.
Time Reporting System (TRS)
- Currently, ANR Employees are using multiple location based Time and Attendance systems.
- With UCPath implementation, maintaining an ANR BU at location specific Time Keeping Systems is more complex and involves heavy maintenance.
- New CEMLI for ANR is needed to accommodate time entry for ANR employees located at multiple locations.
- Maintenance ease and approval process will be in the UCPath System.
ANR will work with UC Davis for TRS requirements.
Operational Data Store (ODS)
- ANR does not have an ODS and is looking at various options:
- Use ODS infrastructure and services at UC Davis
- Design and develop own ODS instance
- Use a systemwide solution / services, if available
- Need the Central ODS Team support to determine strategy and solution to accommodate the multi-campus requirements.
- ANR's ODS will be hosted at UC Davis.