A new disease coming from potted specimens of some California native species is showing up and carrying disease to the landscape.
The Professional's Guide to Sustainable Landscaping
Resources to help you:
- Minimize chemical fertilizers and pesticides in the environment through INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- Use water conservatively
- Build and maintain soil health
- Eliminate non-storm run-off to storm drains
- Use plants appropriate for their space, use, and climate
- Minimize green waste to the landfill
- Provide food and shelter for beneficial wildlife
GREEN GARDENER TRAINING
FIND OUT MORE by clicking HERE.
For a list of Qualified San Joaquin County Green Gardeners - CLICK HERE
Due to low enrollment, the 2017 training has been cancelled. Check back for Green Gardener Continuing Education classes to be held this spring.
Choosing a landscape company with environmentally sound practices
In the News
Extension Horticulture Research
|Extension Master Gardener National Committee|
|Pam Bennett, Ohio State University Extension|
|Cause, Affect and Prevention of Erosion on Urban Trees|