A new disease coming from potted specimens of some California native species is showing up and carrying disease to the landscape.
The Professional's Guide to Sustainable Landscaping
Resources to help you:
- Minimize chemical fertilizers and pesticides in the environment through INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- Use water conservatively
- Build and maintain soil health
- Eliminate non-storm run-off to storm drains
- Use plants appropriate for their space, use, and climate
- Minimize green waste to the landfill
- Provide food and shelter for beneficial wildlife
GREEN GARDENER TRAINING
FIND OUT MORE by clicking HERE.
For a list of Qualified San Joaquin County Green Gardeners - CLICK HERE
Due to low enrollment, the 2017 training has been cancelled. Check back for Green Gardener Continuing Education classes to be held this spring.
Biological Control of an Exotic Oak Pest
In the News
Extension Horticulture Research
|Extension Master Gardener National Committee|
|Pam Bennett, Ohio State University Extension|
|Cause, Affect and Prevention of Erosion on Urban Trees|