Join San Bernardino County Master Gardeners to learn about planting your Native Plants. The wait is over to plant your native plants!! Oct, the best time for planting, is here and we will share what you need to know to successfully grow your native plants!!
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Oct 21, 2021 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://ucanr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYvce6hrz4qG9eYaE_vhNEV_ztW7ZWCQe3T
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.