- Author: Julie Jacquemin
Pinnacle Recruitment Services is recruiting for a client in the Northern California region for a Fruit and Nut Tree Manager position.
Fruit & Nut Tree Manager
Our client is a well-known, established worldwide leader in the fruit, nut and olive tree industry. With proven success they have expanded to 11 nurseries and 9 countries over the last 30 years. With strong adherence to their values, high level of professionalism, the latest technology and spirit of internationalization they are a unique company in the nursery sector. Our client can aid in the improvement and creation of new agronomic models; allowing producers to further optimization of the management of orchards and more efficient levels of cost. They are truly dedicated to ensuring the highest orchard performance.
See attached job description for details.
If interested contact Monisha Bilyk, executive recruiter at Pinnacle Recruitment Services. You may send any questions or resumes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pinnacle Recruitment Services
1430 Truxtun Ave.
5th Floor, Suite # 506
Bakersfield, CA 93301
- Author: Julie Jacquemin
Brokaw Nursery, located in Ventura County, is seeking a motivated employee to spearhead their in-house nursery trials and experimental efforts. Brokaw Nursery is one of California's largest suppliers of wholesale subtropical orchard trees, serving not only the California market but also many countries worldwide. Brokaw nursery currently employs approximately 50 full time employees.
They seek a full time candidate who has the ability to excel in a fast paced and detailed environment. This position reports directly to the company's International Relations and R&D Director and supports the Operations team. Brokaw Nursery, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefit package as well as professional growth opportunities.
- Proficiency in applied horticulture in both field and laboratory settings.
- Understanding of the scientific method related to horticulture including literature review, experimental design, and appropriate statistical evaluation.
- Strong organizational, analytical and people skills sufficient to provide timely and constructive feedback on issues related to the nursery and horticultural industries.
- Ability to structure and complete tasks independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A bachelor's degree or higher is required; preferably in horticulture or plant science, with consideration given to degrees in other corresponding disciplines including water/soil science, entomology, or plant pathology.
- Education, training, or experience in horticulture and/or nursery practices is preferred, and relevant experience in other permanent cropping systems will be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish desired
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, conduct and analyze domestic nursery, orchard, and laboratory trials.
- Prepare reports and summaries of these trials that include interpretation of results and recommendations for implementation.
- Represent Brokaw Nursery at technical events including industry meetings, seminars and other educational functions.
- Assist and advise Nursery Manager as needed.
- Additional special projects as needed.
- Possible international travel to participate in research activities in other growing regions.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m. Monday‐Friday,1/2 hour lunch
Reply with Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com
Michael G. Skaff, CPA
Cell: (559) 679-4996 Â Office: (559) 625-9800
3500 W Orchard CT
Visalia, CA Â 93277