UC IPM's Urban & Community program has a new newsletter! The Home & Garden Pest Newsletter (which replaces the Retail Nursery & Garden Center IPM News) is designed to help provide California residents with the latest pest information from the University of California. The newsletter has a completely new design and is ADA accessible for print and online viewing. Our first issue is now available and you can
- Author: Nick Volesky, Utah State University Vegetable IPM Associate
- Posted by: Elaine Lander
- Blossom drop occurs when daytime temperatures exceed 90°F and nighttime...
Articles in this issue include:
- Stop the Spread of Invasive Pests
- The White Garden Snail: A Serious Threat to Landscape Ornamentals?
- Keep an Eye Out for the Spotted Lanternfly
- Carbaryl Products Now Restricted Use in California
- Revised Pest Notes: Anthracnose,