- Author: Nick Volesky, Utah State University Vegetable IPM Associate
- Posted by: Elaine Lander
Published on: July 11, 2021
Originally published in the Summer 2021 issue of Utah Pest News.
Many problems that gardeners experience with tomato plants are not related to insect pests or diseases. Rather, they are associated with adverse growing conditions due to the environment or production practices.
- Blossom drop occurs when daytime temperatures exceed 90°F and nighttime...
Published on: August 10, 2020
Articles in this issue include:
- Stop the Spread of Invasive Pests
- The White Garden Snail: A Serious Threat to Landscape Ornamentals?
- Keep an Eye Out for the Spotted Lanternfly
- Carbaryl Products Now Restricted Use in California
- Revised Pest Notes: Anthracnose,
Viewing -2--1 of 2