- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
Everyone who moved into the new ANR building located at 2801 Second Street in Davis has a new phone number. Before calling them, please check the ANR directory for their new phone numbers. Email addresses remain unchanged.
- 4-H Foundation
- 4-H Youth Development Program
- Academic Personnel Unit
- Business Operations Center
- Communication Services and Information Technology
- Contracts and Grants
- Development Services
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Risk & Safety Services
- Integrated Pest Management Program
- Master Gardener Program
- Program Planning and Evaluation Unit
- Program Support Unit
- Research and Extension Center Administrative Office
- Staff Personnel Unit
- Western IPM Center
- Youth, Families and Communities Administrative Office
If you haven’t been in the new building, Steve Heindl gives a virtual tour of the transition from roller skating rink to LEED-certified offices at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ht47V3GZEY&feature=youtu.be.
View or leave comments for ANR Leadership at http://ucanr.edu/sites/ANRUpdate/Comments.
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.