- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
Earlier this week Vice President Barbara Allen-Diaz wrote to you outlining the follow-up plans for the Work Environment Assessment. The six workshops that she described have now been scheduled, so please SAVE THE DATE now and plan to attend. Invitations will be sent about prior to each event with more information.
Please remember that California is a very large state, and in scheduling workshops, some people are going to have to travel farther than others. We also understand that not everyone will be able to attend, and we will plan to share information with everyone later in the spring. The regional groupings, the location of the workshop, and the date are listed below. See the map on the website at http://ucanr.edu/sites/wesurvey to identify which counties, RECs, campuses and administrative units are in each grouping:
- South, San Diego – Monday, March 2
- Central Valley, Kearney REC – Monday, March 9
- Sacramento Valley, Davis – Wednesday, April 1
- North, Redding – Wednesday, April 15
- Administrative Units, Davis – Wednesday, May 20
- Coast, San Luis Obispo – Wednesday, May 27
Please plan to attend – a positive and welcoming work environment is important to all of us.