Please join ANR leaders for a virtual town hall discussion March 21 from 11 a.m. to noon.
[A recording of this town hall can be viewed at https://ucanr.zoom.us/recording/share/cDyQszkVruRcozHg2JVp8YJqy5V0s_4InlDmDgpa7Q6wIumekTziMw.]
In an effort to better connect ANR members across state, we will hold an hour-long town hall via Zoom to update you on UCPath, ANR's budget and other current topics and answer your questions.
Glenda Humiston, Tu Tran and I will be participating to provide information and answer questions.
During the town hall, participants may submit questions and comments via the Zoom chat box.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Please click this URL to join. https://ucanr.zoom.us/j/945480090
- Description: UCANR Town Hall
Or join by phone:
- Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 Webinar ID: 945 480 090
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/acJrRrxK8w
Associate Vice President
View or leave comments for ANR Leadership at http://ucanr.edu/sites/ANRUpdate/Comments.
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.