The university invites comments on revised policy BFB-BUS-43 Purchases of Goods and Services; Supply Chain Management, which was changed to:
1) update the terminology relating to Procurement/Supply Chain Manager to Procurement/Supply Chain Director;
2) update the definitions relating to formal competitive bidding from issued publicly by UC to issued publicly by Campus Procurement or qualified entity (e.g. GPO);
3) update the definitions relating to informal competitive quotation by removing submitted in accordance with solicitation from the Procurement/Supply Chain Manager, Commodity Manager or Buyer;
4) update the definitions relating to Small Business Officer to include biannual federal e-SRS reporting on Subcontract plans; and
5) add a policy relating to negotiating with bidders, etc. More information about the changes made are noted in Section VIII Revision History of this revised policy.
The BFB-BUS-43 policy proposal is posted here. Please provide your feedback through this link: https://policy.ucop.edu/policy-changes/policy-updates.html.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Robin Sanchez at email@example.com no later than June 11, 2019.
View or leave comments for ANR Leadership at http://ucanr.edu/sites/ANRUpdate/Comments.
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.