Open enrollment will start Thursday, Oct. 28, 2021, at 8 a.m. and end Friday, Nov. 19, 2021, at 5 p.m.
UCPath will host several open enrollment webinars between Oct. 26 and Nov. 16. We are introducing a few exciting changes based on your feedback from last year:
- We've moved information about plan changes to a new online Benefits Open Enrollment 2022 course that includes a demonstration of the enrollment process on UCPath. Complete this online course prior to attending a webinar.
- The new and improved webinar will include a demonstration of Alex, the new personal benefits coaching tool.
- There will be more time to answer questions about information covered in the Benefits Open Enrollment 2022 course.
Note: This webinar will not include:
- A live presentation of open enrollment plan changes (replaced by the self-paced Benefits Open Enrollment 2022 course)
- Information for retirees. For more information, visit UCNet
- Questions about individual cases. For personal benefits questions, please contact your location HR department or visit UCPath and select Ask UCPath to submit an inquiry.
For a list of webinar sessions and registration links, visit https://www.ucop.edu/ucpath-center/_files/mypath/oe/webinars.pdf.
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.