Virtual State Horse Classic
The California 4-H Equine Planning Committee is hosting the 2021 California 4-H Virtual State Horse Classic. This event is designed to allow 4-H members the chance to showcase the culmination of their hard work in their equine projects over the past year.
The 2021 Horse Classic will again be an event dedicated to over 2,885 4-H horse project members statewide.
New to 2021
- Jumping and Gymkhana added to the virtual event.
- 19 new classes added.
- 2021 patterns will include measurements and supply lists.
- Registration closes - June 6, 2021 at 5pm
- Date Patterns will be posted - June 7, 2021
- Video uploads begin at 8am June 21, 2021
- Video uploads close at 5pm June 27, 2021 (please allow for upload time, videos not fully uploaded by 5pm will not count)
- Complete a SEPARATE ENTRY FORM FOR EACH HORSE/RIDER COMBINATION.
- Entry fees must be paid in full by credit card at the time of registration.
- IMPORTANT: Register with a working email address. This email will be used to send your registration confirmation, contestant number, and completed judge's evaluations.
- Download the fillable PDF form for the Participant Agreement. You need one per exhibitor, with signatures of the 4-H member, parent, leader and 4-H staff. Email completed forms to Haille Margarite, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now closed
- All classes and tests are $12.00 each
- Administrative fee - $5.00 per exhibitor
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The submission of your registration is a contractual commitment to California 4-H (CA 4-H) of your intent to participate in this event. Expenses for venues, judges, awards, and administrative needs are based on the number of registered participants. California 4-H will incur financial penalties when those numbers change.
Written requests to withdraw from this commitment received by June 13, 2021 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after this date. Submit your withdrawal request to email@example.com.
Sponsorship offers a way for the local community to support the 4-H Equine program while helping to reduce the cost of the event for exhibitors.
Get enough sponsorships and get all your classes paid for! Sponsorships must be received by the date of the virtual show.
See below for what you can receive for each sponsor:
- Event Sponsor: Receive seven (7) class free classes.
- High Point Award Sponsor: Receive three (3) free classes.
- Horse Show Class Sponsor: Receive one (1) free class.
Refunds will be applied to the exhibitor’s account after the event.
For event, registration or payment questions, please contact Haille Margarite, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 209-525-6826.
For technical questions, please contact Scott Mautte at email@example.com or 530-750-1335.
Horse Classic Planning Team
The 2021 California 4-H Virtual Horse Classic Committee consists of a variety of knowledgeable and dedicated committee members. Each one of these committee members have put forth a great deal of time and effort into making equine events an educational, enjoyable, and fun event for youth and adults alike.
The 4-H Horse Classic Committee would like to thank the exhibitors, parents, 4-H leaders, and adult volunteers for their hard work and their commitment to the California 4-H Equine Program. We hope that you will continue to share your positive experiences with others and encourage them to participate in the 4-H Youth Development Program.