Virtual State Horse Classic
Video submission schedule
- Date Patterns will be posted - TBD
- Video uploads begin at 8am June 21, 2021
- Video uploads close at 5pm June 27, 2021 (please allow for upload time, videos not fully uploaded by 5pm will not count)
The California 4-H Equine Planning Committee is hosting the 2021 California 4-H Virtual State Horse Classic. This event is designed to allow 4-H members the chance to showcase the culmination of their hard work in their equine projects over the past year.
The 2021 Horse Classic will again be an event dedicated to over 2,885 4-H horse project members statewide.
Registration deadline is June 1, 2021.
- Complete a SEPARATE ENTRY FORM FOR EACH HORSE/RIDER COMBINATION.
- Entry fees must be paid in full by credit card.
- IMPORTANT: Register with a working email address. This email will be used to send you a confirmation and your contestant number. We will also send you the judge's evaluation forms via email.
- Download the fillable PDF form for the Participant Agreement. You need one per exhibitor, with signatures of the 4-H member, parent, leader and 4-H staff.
- Sponsorship form (optional, but highly recommended! see below)
Email completed forms to Haille Margarite, email@example.com.
Registrations must be complete and submitted by June 1, 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- For Breed Association High Point Awards: Include registered horse’s name and registration number in your registration. Email a copy of the registration papers to Haille Margarite, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Championship Horse Show - $12.00 per class
- Dressage Tests and Classes - $12.00 per test
- Miniature Horse Classes - $12.00 per class
- Office fee - $5.00 per exhibitor
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The submission of your registration is a contractual commitment to California 4-H (CA 4-H) of your intent to participate in this event. Expenses for venues, judges, awards, and administrative needs are based on the number of registered participants. California 4-H will incur financial penalties when those numbers change.
Written requests to withdraw from this commitment received by June 13, 2021 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after this date. Submit your withdrawal request to email@example.com.
Exhibitors Bringing in Sponsorships
Get enough sponsorships and get all your classes paid for! Sponsorships must be received by the date of the virtual show.
See below for what you can receive for each sponsor:
- Day Sponsor: Receive seven (7) class free classes.
- High Point Award: Receive three (3) free classes.
- Horse Show Class: Receive one (1) free class.
Refunds will be applied to the exhibitor’s account after the event.
For event, registration or payment questions, please contact Haille Margarite, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 209-525-6826.
For technical questions, please contact Scott Mautte at email@example.com or 530-750-1335.
Western Flat: TBD
Trail and Ranch Horse: TBD
English and Dressage: TBD
Miniature Horse Division and Driving: TBD
Horse Classic Planning Team
The 2021 California 4-H Virtual Horse Classic Committee consists of a variety of knowledgeable and dedicated committee members. Each one of these committee members have put forth a great deal of time and effort into making equine events an educational, enjoyable, and fun event for youth and adults alike.
The 4-H Horse Classic Committee would like to thank the exhibitors, parents, 4-H leaders, and adult volunteers for their hard work and their commitment to the California 4-H Equine Program. We hope that you will continue to share your positive experiences with others and encourage them to participate in the 4-H Youth Development Program.