The UC Master Gardeners are certified UC volunteers located throughout San Mateo and San Francisco Counties. Our office in Half Moon Bay is the center of our activities and hosts one of our Helpline offices, where we assist home gardeners with questions about gardening and pest management. UCCE staff, based in Half Moon Bay, provide expertise and guidance to the Master Gardener volunteers.
- Have a home gardening question? Ask a gardening question.
- Want to schedule a presentation on a gardening topic? Request a speaker.
- Need advice for a school garden? Get school garden advice.
- Want to get monthly advice and notices of events? Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media.
- Interested in becoming a UC Master Gardener? Learn about applying.
- Have a website related issue or suggestion? Send feedback.
- Other questions? Contact our Master Gardener Helpline.
UCCE Office Information
San Mateo-San Francisco Counties
Cooperative Extension San Mateo-San Francisco Counties
1500 Purisima Creek Road
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Phone: (650) 726-9059