Interfolio - Assent/Dissent
Assent/Dissent for Annual Evaluation Instructions
- Prepare your assent/dissent statement on a Microsoft Word document (there is no template for this). Save it to your computer so that you can later upload it into Interfolio.
- Receive an email from Interfolio and click on the link to log in. If you never got the email or misplaced it, follow these instructions to log in to Interfolio: From Project Board, click on the top right drop down menu, then select Academic Program Review. Click on the blue "upload" button.
- You may be asked to select "University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources" or "Dossier." Always select the UC ANR option in order to access both your own academic program review and the cases that you are being asked to review. The Dossier option takes you to an optional, personal account with Interfolio.
- When you are successfully in Interfolio, click on Cases on the left menu.
- Click on the case with your name on it.
- Click on the Case Details tab (hint: it is the tab next to “Case Materials”).
- Scroll down to the Required Items module where it says Candidate Rebuttal. Click on the + Add button.
- On the pop up window, click on browse and locate your assent/dissent document from step #1. Upload your document and click Add.
- You're done! You can exit the web browser.