- Writing your manuscript
- Before ANR peer review
- Submitting your manuscript for review
- After-review publication production
- ANR Associate Editors
- Associate Editors Tools
- Online peer review system (Manuscript FastTrack)
- Instructions for online peer review system
- Video Peer Review
- Spanish publications and translations
- ANR Publishing links
UC ANR Publications Style
The UC ANR Publications Style Guide (updated June 2020) specifies standards for language, tables, figures, photographs, literature citations, and other elements of a publication.
UC ANR Publications editors follow this guide when copyediting manuscripts. If you follow the style guidelines when preparing your manuscript, the editing process will go more quickly.