Contracts & Grants: Funding Opportunities
Calendar of Upcoming Funding Opportunities
To secure funding for your research, OCG can assist you in identifying the right sponsors and opportunities. The Calendar of Upcoming Funding Opportunities provides UC ANR investigators access to selected upcoming funding opportunities. Opportunities are listed by upcoming Sponsor submission due date, and are categorized by the 2025 designated UC ANR Strategic Initiatives as follows:
- Sustainable Natural Ecosystems (SNE)
- Healthy Families and Communities (HFC)
- Sustainable Food Systems (SFS)
- Endemic and Invasive Plants and Diseases (EIPD)
- Water Quality, Quantity and Security (Water)
Those events with a due date of December 31st are opportunities with ongoing submission dates or which have reoccurring due dates, unless indicated otherwise. Please select View More Events to review entire calendar.
Additionally, if you are aware of a funding opportunity for which you'd like to list on the OCG funding calendar, please fill out the comments section at the bottom of this page or email email@example.com.
Highlighted Funding Opportunities
Funding Search Resources
Bookmark the Contracts and Grants Funding Calendar,
a resource that provides access to selected upcoming funding opportunities.
Subscribe to the Contracts and Grants Blog to receive notices on opportunities to engage sponsors, serve on review panels, and apply for funding.
Review Grant Developments, an internal newsletter highlighting recent policy updates, proposal preparation guidance, funding opportunities, and other relevant funding information impacting grant seekers.
Register to participate in the Grant Essentials Summit to receive training on proposal writing and grantsmanship.
Visit Pivot, a multi-disciplinary searchable funding database. Register with your ucdavis.edu email extension, and start a search to:
- Identify opportunities from local, state, government, international, industry, and private sources;
- Identify funding in any discipline;
- Find opportunities to support research and programmatic efforts;
- Receive weekly funding alerts on saved searches; and
- Track specific opportunities of interest.
The Foundation Center seeks to foster public understanding of the foundation field by collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating information on foundations, corporate giving, and related subjects.
SAM pro Department of Defense BAAs and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) can be found on this federal acquisition opportunities website.
SAM provides detailed, public descriptions of federal assistance listings. Browse assistance listings across all government agencies to form a “big picture” of your funding options.
- USDA United States Department of Agriculture
- NSF National Science Foundation
- EPA Environmental Protection Agency
- NIH National Institutes of Health
- DOE Department of Energy
- DOD Department of Defense
- All Federal grants are announced on grants.gov
Grants.gov provides an overview of the process to apply for federal grants, and the ability to search for federal funding opportunities.